"Don't look with your eyes, look with your feet. Don't think with your head, think with your hands"
Taiichi Ohno, Japanese industrial engineer and businessman
When do you get your best ideas?
Under the shower? In a relaxed setting? Or during a meeting, when being under pressure?
What about having meetings that are more fruitful, generate creative outcomes, deliver actionable results and are fun too?
Try thinking with your hands! Try Lego® Serious Play®.
This Creative Thinking methodology focuses attention, unleashes creative potential and makes solutions visible.
What else? The process
- breaks habitual thinking, through serious play
- facilitates communication and team work
- activates the senses for deeper sensing (sight - sound - touch)
- enhances innovation and performance
- brings strategic thinking a step forward
This is about augmented thinking!
Build your visions, goals, ideas,... with Lego® Serious Play®.
I am a certified Lego® Serious Play® Facilitator.
Contact me and describe your challenge!